I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Reunion Dinner

>> Sunday, January 29, 2006

My relatives arrived at around 7 pm and we had our buffet dinner together. After 2 servings of food and dessert, i was very full. One of my uncles was quite well-versed in palmistry (just found out), and my sister and i took the chance to let him examine our palms. One of the things my uncle told me is that my heart is not very strong and asked me whether "Wo hui bu hui rong yi qi chuan?" Yes, i'm rather prone to panting when doing strenuous exercises. Those people who have been with me in Brunei during my army days will surely remember my extremely loud breathing when we were pushed to the limits by walking up and down numerous hills to find checkpoints from dawn til dusk.

It's quite an accurate analysis and he briefly taught us which part of the palm refers to which organ or which aspect of life.

We then gathered to "lao yu sheng" and i took several photos.


After eating a small amount of yu sheng, i had to entertain my younger cousins by letting them use my laptop to play online games like neopets and battleon. Watched tv and played with some of my young cousins. I ate quite a lot of new year goodies also. We watched Channel 8's countdown programme together.

Happy Chinese New Year people!

0 comments: