I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Sister's Birthday

>> Saturday, January 14, 2006

Went to Jalan Besar Swimming Complex with Ks today as the weather was quite sunny. After i swam the first 2 laps, i felt really lethargic as i had not exercised for a very long time. The next few laps were slightly better as my body got warmed up.

We had lunch after our suntanning cum swimming session and went Sim Lim Square to see if there is anything we need. Went shopping for a while at Bugis Village before heading back home.

My family then celebrated my sister's 23rd birthday at home with some of her friends. My parents got her a LV handbag which costs around $900. Waste money! I could have got a new computer with $900. Ha....

Me and my family

5 comments:

NA 12:14 AM  

Hi Gun Kiat, I found you here. Haha. =)

Gunz 8:10 PM  

how u found me ah? haha

NA 11:31 PM  

By chance.. I just type my own name on the yahoo search engine.. To my surprise, a blog registry website lists out my blog, its links as well as some people whose blogs have my links to my bloggy.

When I saw Gunz.. haha.. Tats how I found you.

NA 11:31 PM  

its nice meeting u here again.. =)

Gunz 1:46 AM  

oic..... nice meeting you here too!