I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Study

>> Monday, January 16, 2006

Went to King Albert Park with Gs this afternoon to do our tutorials and i finished my chemistry and maths tutorials for this week. If i were to stay at home and do, i guess i will watch tv and surf net instead.

We then met up with Clarence, Terence and Derrick for dinner at Holland Village. Went block 46 for the famous XO sliced fish bee hoon and ordered some other dishes. We were ranting on about computing, maths, material science, electives, etc. Gs wanted to improve a program that he created to calculate GPA and i consulted Derrick for a maths question in my tutorial. We chatted til about 11 pm before heading back.

No public holiday this week.... Sian... But at least i completed some tutorials. :)

0 comments: