I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Army outing

>> Friday, January 06, 2006

Junchen came back from US during his school holidays and organised an outing for our scout platoon. We went Fong Seng near NUS for dinner and there were quite a number of people present. The murtabak i ordered is tiny! Bukit Timah's murtabak is nearly twice its size and they also give more chilli sauce cucumber. The food at Fong Seng is quite expensive also. I ordered bandungcinno (bandung with condensed milk) as well and it is quite good.

After having our dinner, we proceeded to Jianyu's hall in NUS and i coincidentally saw Whelan there. The 12 of us squeezed into the room and we had an hour of chat inside. Good to see some of my platoon mates that i haven't seen in quite a long time. Took a picture together before we left.


Went back NTU hall with Keng Han and JJ while the rest headed back home. I then watched Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo with Clarence as he had bought several DVDs in JB. It's only funny at several parts of the show but we laughed very loudly as there were no other people around.

I'm gonna bring more DVDs to my hall to watch next time. Horror and comedy shows would be best!

0 comments: