I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Weekend! Yeah!

>> Saturday, January 21, 2006

Went for my weekly geyong activity today and we were supposed to present a song with edited lyrics. The people who attended this week's activity were only slightly more an half our current strength.

Fuli had rewritten Shen Bian by Wu Ying Liang Pin and changed it to a song about friendship. I was given the part sung by Ping Guan while Fuli was to sing the parts sung by Guang Liang. Due to my make-up lecture in the early evening, we were unable to rehearse for the song and went to Students Activities Centre quite unprepared.

One of our seniors conducted a lesson on how to pick correct songs for a performance and repeated the proper techniques to "open voice". No one else did the homework given to us last week except Fuli and we went to perform Shen Bian after the senior's lesson.

As there was only 1 mic, i had to pass the mic quickly to Fuli after singing my part of the song. I mispronounced a few words and sung using a wrong rhythm at some parts of the song. There were many errors like harmonisation problems and word discrepancies during our presentation as well. I had expected that the song will not turn out good due to no prior practices and i was right. The presentation was more like a rehearsal. Ha...

The activity today concluded rather early at 8.10 pm when we normally will stay til around 9 pm. Went back to hall to pack my stuff and Derrick who saw the lights turned on in my hall came and fetched us back home. I'm lucky and grateful to have helpful friends who own cars. :)

0 comments: