I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Vote (Black or Silver)

>> Wednesday, January 25, 2006

After reading the good reviews Sony T9 got from Cnet Asia and Cnet Global, i have seriously considered purchasing it. Most probably not so soon though, ha... Unless i get lots and lots of angbaos this year.

Anyway, which colour is nicer?




Black or silver? Any comments?

4 comments:

Anonymous 12:00 AM  

silver :)
/--Kangrui--/

Anonymous 11:23 AM  

Silver looks more cool!
Black at nite can';t see leh...
haha

NA 12:04 PM  

Black is sleek. I vote for black...

Now I am tempted too... =) to buy the sleek merchandise.

Haha

Gunz 7:33 PM  

icic.... i like both actually. ha... can't make up my mind. i personally tried the camera many times before, the photo quality is really good, the main thing stopping me from buying is the price. hehe.....