I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Work + Play + Eat

>> Sunday, June 10, 2007

Met up with my eid group for the decoration of the boards at Nanyang Audi in the morning and we completed the task in the afternoon.


My EID group booth


One of the posters that i designed


An overall view of the boards, the tables and the design prototype

We decided not to have our lunch in school and headed to Boon Lay Market. Went to orchard next with ys, qy and xk and we played pool at Paradis Centre. We were terribly lousy in the first few games and were laughing at each other for the amount of freeballs we gave to each other. Luckily, we were at the side and not in the center of the pool area or else other people might laugh at us. We improved tremendously after some time and played for slightly over two hours.

Met up with some of my jc friends at vivocity for dinner. We went Kim Gary Hong Kong Restaurant and the food was not bad. Had to queue for a short while before entering the restaurant. Had Ben & Jerry's for dessert next and almost all the other shops were closed at around 10.30 pm.

I need to get some rest. Feeling really tired and sleepy now.

0 comments: