I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

EID Ended

>> Monday, June 11, 2007

Today was MAE's open house and some reporters from CNA and probably other news stations came as well. It was quite a very slack day as all of us had set up our booths already and there wasn't anything much for us to do except to intro the devices that our group had made to friends from other groups.

Most of us were properly dressed, either in polo tees or shirts, as there is a presentation to judges to describe and sell them our idea and the concepts behind it, as well as show them the mechanics of the prototype that we made.

It was quite time-wasting to stay at the open house and i proceeded to do the costs claims sheet after lunch as i'm the treasurer of my group. My group has a rather modest budget of around $450, while we can claim up to $700. Missed the prize presentation and my group photo-taking session though. My group didn't win any prizes and i wasn't expecting any prizes anyway. Haha.... Congrats to the groups that had won prizes! I think the shuttlecock launcher is really cool. :)

0 comments: