I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Results out!

>> Friday, June 08, 2007

Man i never knew that results were out yesterday at midnight. Was busy playing computer games at that time.

Anyway, as tradition i put my results up (not to hao4 lian4 or anything).



I'm stunned by Thermody coz i thought the highest i can get is an A. I guess many people must have bombed at the last unexpected question for the paper for me to get the grade coz i smoked through for the second part of the last question.

Photo! The elective that i hated for being so time consuming, but loved it for enjoying the photos that i took, developing the photos, and i miss taking Photo. My teacher didn't help at first by saying that she only gave 1 A to 1 person for the last 2 semesters. She didn't give anyone A+ before. That means i'm the 2nd person in the past 3 semesters to get an A. I'm darn satisfied and happy about it already.

Aerody! What the crap! I thought that i did enough to get a B+. Man, i'm just too glad about the first 2 subjects that i'm not too sad about this subject. It's the suckiest subject in whole of NTU. Imagine 80+ formulas in a single chapter!

Maths 4! Expected grade. I committed careless mistake for the easy paper and i know i'm done for. I'm glad that i didn't do worse considering the extent of my careless mistake which i battled myself to forget for many days.

Intro to Aircraft Design. No comment. Lousy exam paper which no one could finish. Super time consuming projects. I don't really care about it.

Aerospace Materials. I didn't expect an A- as i bombed for 1 question, i think. I was crapping my way for the question and i was just lucky i guess.

Tech Comm. We knew the specific grades of each area so i already knew that i would get A- for it.

Lab 2B. No comment.

Bio in the Popular Media. No comment. A fantastic elective to take if you wanna s/u it. Coz the exam is all mcqs.

I seriously thought that my grades will deprove after the absolutely horrible semester but i'm glad i'm still in the safe region. I always get more and more disappointed with my results after knowing some of my coursemates results but i'm satisfied with my 4.32 this semester, for now.

0 comments: