I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Shrek 3

>> Monday, June 04, 2007

Me and my EID group met up in school to work on the decoration stuff and we cut out the wordings, spray painted the prototype and designed some posters. I had some creative differences with my teammates over the selection of posters though.

Anyway, yuan sheng had 2 free tickets to see Shrek 3 and i accompanied him to see the movie after school at Cine. By the way, Shrek 1 and 2 are definitely wayyyyyy better than Shrek 3. Darn, all these third parters are really disappointing. Just to list a few examples are the recent Spidey and Pirates.

Anyway, the movie is about Shrek who needs to find Artie, cousin of Princess Fiona, to ascend the throne of the king as he wants to return to his peaceful life in the swamp. Puss in Boots and Donkey accompanies Shrek on the journey to find Artie while the kingdom of Far Far Away is attacked by many fairytale "has-beens" led by Prince Charming.

Somehow, this sequel doesn't seem to have the wit and charm to engage the audience as well as the first two. I fell asleep for a short while in the middle of the show; probably because i slept very late yesterday and also coz the story isn't very interesting until the last half an hour. Anyway, the show is sometimes humourous, sometimes interesting, and sometimes entertaining. That means it doesn't make the cut for me.

**1/2


0 comments: