I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

PC Show

>> Friday, June 01, 2007

Met up with Stephen today and was late for 45 minutes. Since it's a public holiday, there were numerous jams near the city area and i had to wait 20 minutes at the carpark before spotting a vacant lot.

We had lunch and headed to PC Show at Suntec. There were so many people and we were moving at snail's pace at various sections of the exhibition hall. Got myself a 80 gb Seagate portable hard disk for $95 (very slim) and pc speakers for $10 as my old one was spoilt. Wanted to look at some other things as well but the crowd was really offputting and we just wanted to get out from the massive crowd.

We headed to Marina Square for dinner and went to a restaurant called Changing Appetites. The food there is not bad and quite a lot of people were queuing to enter the restaurant. Went shopping after that and i was tempted to buy a pair of Asics shoes as my pair of old shoes' soles are coming off. Probably will get it another time as i had spent quite a bit today.

0 comments: