I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Troubled

>> Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I want to blog coz i'm really troubled. I'm really worried that the worst will come true. And i can't help but think that the odds are too overwhelming. There is not just 1 major issue but 2 major ones. I'm afraid that i will disappoint some people due to some stupid regulations. Tomorrow will either be the day i face the consequences or the day i jump in joy. Really hope for a miracle.

2 comments:

fei.pang 1:40 PM  

All the best for TU Delft...

Gunz 5:34 PM  

Thanks! Ha... Actually i wasn't really referring to that issue. It is one of the major issue i'm talking about but i'm mainly talking about another. Paiseh, cannot really divulge the details coz it involves other people.

I'm like "guai wan mo jiao" lor, haha...