I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Study Weekend?

>> Monday, April 03, 2006

I'll be having my last physics quiz next tuesday and i had to study it over the weekend. Due to last minute circumstances, my glider group had to meet up again on sat. Serene and i went Fook Hai building in Chinatown to buy additional balsa wood for our glider before heading back to Samuel's house to construct it. We spent quite some time digressing while we built the glider. Tested its flight and it was much better compared to the smaller one we had previously made.

I then left to meet Ks and Jianyu to study in NUS Science library. I had to complete my maths and chemistry tutorials and study for my 10 chapters physics test. A lot of work to accomplish and i was progressing rather well. We then headed to Holland Village for dinner and i fetched both of them back to library before fetching Gs who had just finished his project in NUS as well. Both of us went to NTU where Terence had been studying since 1 pm. Derrick joined us slightly later at the tutorial room to study. We studied, or rather chatted our way until 12 midnight and headed to Boon Lay place for our supper.

Sunday, my overwhelming "studyload" didn't seem to stress me and i spent most of my time watching tv. Watched part of American Idol and the entire Campus Superstar from 7.30 pm to 11 pm. My plan to study today was thus vanquished by my laziness. 6 chapters to go and 5 tutorials to revise. Hopefully, there will be time to finish the syllabus tomorrow.

0 comments: