I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Reflections

>> Thursday, April 06, 2006

While packing my stuff before going back home today, i feel a sense of depression creeping in. Not only do i have to mug hard for this entire month, i'll also be saying goodbye to hall life. Although i do not have much of a hall life, i do enjoy the company of studying with people, living with people, having supper at various hawker centres in Boon Lay, bickering with clarence, the convenience of campus life, etc...

There won't be anyone to listen to me sing songs while listening to music, won't be someone constantly there for me to vent my stress and frustration. I guess i'm quite dependent on people.

Didn't know i'll miss hall life until it's over. :(

4 comments:

Kok Sheng 10:55 PM  

the "sense of depression" is very natural..tink most of us experience tat. It's the feel that u only can get when u are about to lose something or depart from familiarity.

Gunz 11:36 PM  

yea... i guess so too.

Anonymous 9:36 PM  

if u are too depressed then next sem try to stay hall again..then can be my roomie again..haha

Gunz 12:52 AM  

diaoz... our pts surely not enough to get hall lor. haha