I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Last Night in Hall 1

>> Thursday, April 06, 2006

This week is the last week of our lessons and both me and my roomie Clarence won't be staying during the 4 week exam period. Took several photos as tonight is the last night that we will be staying.





Went out with Gs at night as both of us were rather sick of studying. Explored the newly opened Civil Service Club at Bukit Batok opposite Gs's house. There are quite a lot of facilities there; got bowling alley, ktv lounge, huge swimming pools, jacuzzi, restaurants, gym, tennis courts, etc. Took several pics of the club from a high point overlooking it.



We then headed to Mac for our supper before going back to our hall. Time flies indeed, we have endured almost 2 semesters in university.

0 comments: