I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Sad Day

>> Saturday, April 22, 2006

My dad found these 2 baby birds fallen from their nest in the forest behind my house. He brought them back and fed them, putting them in a container with bits of newspaper for them to rest.

A photo of them when they are being fed

A photo of them when they are asleep


These 2 baby birds are really cute and adorable. It was the first time that i fed a baby bird. We fed them with tiny bits of porridge.

I thought they would live longer than a few days. I even imagined myself playing with the bird when they grow older. I was wrong. Both of them died. I wondered what type of birds they would mature into but we all didn't have the chance to see. I even watched one bird poop and helped to clean up the mess.

Having taken care of these little beings, finding out that both of them died when i got back home today was very sad indeed. Life is so precious yet so fragile.

2 comments:

Anonymous 9:48 PM  

i took care of one bird that dropped off fr the nest before.. was a baby sparrow... fed it cereal (mainly) n porridge n it lived... but my sis came up wif tis idea of feeding it wif tubifex worms (for fishes) n killed it... *saddeD* - Eriol

Gunz 12:57 AM  

icic.... i guess their diet is strictly restricted to a few types of food only.