I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

2 more to go

>> Tuesday, April 25, 2006

2 more papers to go and my body has started to give way to the ill effects of mugging and late nights. Should have seen a doctor a few days ago but my optimistic thought that my illness will get better prevented it.

The computing paper today was manageable and it was easier than most of the advanced questions in the textbook. I finally can throw all the things that i've learnt for computing away.

My next horror paper is Physics 2 and i've barely finished 50% of the syllabus. 2 more days to go before my 2nd last exam! Hope that my sore throat, flu and cough don't affect my studying.

2 comments:

Anonymous 10:54 AM  

Yoz! Good luck n try ur best... can relac soon..take care!

Gunz 3:42 AM  

thanks!