I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

My nightmare is over

>> Thursday, April 27, 2006

Completed my physics exam today! Was really glad that it's over coz the physics syllabus was overwhelming.

Digested all of this Physics 2 study guide yesterday from 2 pm to 3.30 am. It was helpful as i knew how to tackle most of the physics questions that they can ask.

However, i'm wondering if my efforts prior to the exam was worth it coz it was easy. Completed all of the questions except one part. Most people felt that the exam was indeed do-able, and many completed the paper before 2.5 hours is up.

Next up, my last paper Chemistry in 5 days time. Somehow, it feels like i've completed my exams already. I've already started looking in Classified for temp jobs. Don't like the feeling of aimlessness after the exams, but i doubt i can find a job during the short 2 weeks considering the fact that i'll be leaving Spore on 16th May for NZ.

0 comments: