I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Pre-Exams Part 1

>> Wednesday, April 05, 2006

We had our glider competition on monday and most of us were worried that our glider would not be up to par with other groups. Ours was indeed not up to par as the other groups had designed gliders which can fly really far. Nevertheless, we had quite a good time constructing the gliders together.

Took a picture of my group (minus a teammate) after the competition at Nanyang Community Centre.


Had my physics test today and it was rather manageable despite my lackadaisical efforts studying for it. Luckily i didn't "tio" the other version of the test which was much harder as others had proclaimed.

Going to start my actual preparations for the exams real soon. Real soon, i hope.

0 comments: