I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Mugging

>> Monday, April 10, 2006

Been studying in NUS on friday and saturday at Science Lib. Went to LT 31 which is on 24 hours when Science Lib closed at 10 pm on saturday.

This LT is quite different from NTU's LTs with its movable cushion seats and tables.
Covered quite a lot of topics on physics, computing and my elective, Understanding Chinese Cinema. Will be having my first exam this wed.

Will be going NUS or NTU to study during this exam period as i really can't study at home. Watched American Idol and Superband today. No mood to study so watched tv.

I'm also considering to go NZ in may. Should i go or not? It costs around 2k leh. Have to make a decision in the next few days.

3 comments:

NA 11:45 AM  

It is always good to have something to look forward to after the exams. =)

Gunz 1:15 AM  

yea true... looking forward to my taiwan trip in july also. hehe

Gunz 4:25 AM  

i would like to go there too... but money is an issue... i will deplete almost all of my money in my bank account for this nz trip. Arggg...... haha....