I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Studying is seriously bad for health!

>> Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I haven't blogged in weeks! Not much time for blogging recently with the workload and the revision. 2 of my exams are over as of today! 4 more to go... Felt that i did ok but could have been better.

I've changed. I'm no longer the slacker but more like a bookworm. Sucks! Everything i do now is against my will. I think the only subject which i liked in the past was geography and nothing else. Still got 4 exams which i haven't really touched on yet. The next exam i'm having is on 10 Nov and i'm planning to relax these few days. My exam schedule is quite spread out and there are at least 3 days to study for each exam.

I guess too much studying has made me more grouchy. Studied together with Anthony last thursday from late afternoon til 6 am in the morning. Got a sore throat after 1 day which developed into flu and cough. Felt really bad yesterday from all the symptoms but the clinics were mostly not open as it was Deepavali. So i had to endure my illness til today as i was coughing and sneezing through half of the exams.

The last time i had an exam was during the A-Levels which was around 3 years ago. I'll be having at least 10 exams for the whole of next year. Excuse my pessimism but university has sucked my life away. Unlike JC and secondary school where everything is not counted until the final hurdle which is the Os and As, university makes sure we have continuous learning throughout the semester by the numerous tests and assessments. Well, i have my time management to blame for as well.

Went to NTU medical centre after my dual exams and the fee is really cheap at only $8.50. I need a break to recuperate indeed.

PS: Don't worry about me, i'll be back to normal after the exams (i hope?)

0 comments: