I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

..........

>> Thursday, November 10, 2005

I didn't do well for my physics exam at all. Every friend that i discussed the paper with, i discovered new mistakes each question. The questions that they set were not "exam-friendly" at all. Firstly, they told us to draw graphs that were not drawn during the tutorials. After that was an abstract question which relied more on maths technique than physics. Not only that, my carelessness cost me half of one whole question and a part of another. Some of the questions i anyhow "tikam" to fill in the blanks. It's really demoralising that after 5 days of studying, the numerous questions i had prepared did not come out and those that came out tested strong concepts and brains. I'll be darn glad if i just got a B for physics. I guess the effort that i put in for the preparation will not be rewarded with a good grade.

The perils of an open-book exam. Why can't they make it a closed book exam and set those normal questions? It's just not very fair to make us do a question that wasn't taught previously. A warning for people with open-book exams, BEWARE OF THE UNKNOWN. What to do? Anyway the exam is over and i'll just pray........

and pray....

but i still cannot get over it leh, maybe tomorrow i'll stop thinking about this heartache paper. Sigh.............

0 comments: