I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Hectic Day (but worth it)

>> Sunday, November 13, 2005

Went to NUS in the morning to study with Daryl and Ks. It was a bit hard to get into the study momentum as 3 people studying is quite a crowd. Couldn't stop chatting with Daryl as i haven't seen him for quite a long time. Nevertheless, we forced ourselves to study for about 2/3 of the time in the library. After the study session, i went for my grandfather's birthday celebration at a West Coast restaurant with my sis on her bf's van. I was sitting at the back and it was incredibly rocky. Was quite nauseous by the time i reached the restaurant.

After waiting for about 1 hour for all the latecomers including my parents, we finally started our seafood dinner. The food was quite good but it came at a high price as well. We then celebrated my grandfather's birthday after the dinner.

Next up was supper at Bukit Timah with Edwin and Gs. Coincidentally, i saw Sgt Tiko and Zong Wei having supper there as well. I was already very full and i just ordered a drink. We had a long chat until about 1 am as we were deprived of our regular jc outings since october when the exam fever kicked in.

I'll be taking a break tomorrow for a movie outing. Been a looong time since i've watched one (according to my standards). :)

0 comments: