I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Happy?

>> Saturday, November 26, 2005

I'm tired but i have to write this post coz my exams has finished!!! Woke up early in the morning to sit for the economics exam and the paper was the easiest among all the 6 exams that i had. A-Levels economics paper was surely harder than the paper i just had and the questions were very straight-forward. The econs exam was suitable to be the last paper as i felt quite satisfied with my performance.

I had lunch with my aerospace mates after the exam and since we did not have any idea of what to do or where to go next, they decided to go back home. Unwilling to go back so early (must enjoy to the fullest after exams mah), i asked my jc friends out to hang out in orchard area. While waiting for them, i went to Sitex 2005 at Expo in the afternoon. Checked out some computer deals as i wanted to buy a new pc. Decided not to buy a branded pc as most of them are way out of my budget. Most probably i'll be getting a new one from Sim Lim Square instead. Tested out some of the digicams in the exhibition as well. I conclude that among some of the brands i tested, Nikon produces the best image quality while Casio fares the worst. Won't be considering Casio digicams anywhere in the near future.

After spending about an hour there, i went to orchard to meet my jc friends. We decided on watching a hk movie, SPL at lido. The movie is shockingly brutal for some of the violent scenes and it boosts a strong cast (Simon Yam, Sammo Hung and Donnie Yen). The story is about a group of cops hellbent on exacting justice on a dangerous and sadistic crime lord. Moral lines dividing these 2 polar extremes become blurred and no one will be spared from the backlash of their wrongdoings. The fighting scenes are exhilarating and coupled with the interesting script, SPL is one of the better hk movies in recent months.

We then strolled along orchard road admiring some of the christmas decorations and had supper at Bukit Timah after Gs and Derrick joined us. After our meal, we had several rounds of pool at my house and chatted til around 2 am before they left.

0 comments: