I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Losing Momentum (-mv)

>> Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I'm definitely getting slacker by the days. A typical day when i'm at home will be spent watching tv, surfing internet, reading newspapers and finally studying (excluding eating and sleeping). Last 3 papers to go, hopefully i can force my increasingly lazy brain to store all the information.

My insatiable greed for gadgets has got to me again. Been checking the internet for reviews of some digital cameras i'm interested in since i had already unofficially given my Minolta Xt to my sis. Really like the Casio Exilim series especially S500. However, the colours for the digicam are only orange, white and gray. Would choose black, silver or blue over any of the 3 colours anytime. The price is also unattractively high. I just hope i don't get too extravagant after the exam period, although i predict i would.

0 comments: