I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

KTVing

>> Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Went to chinatown today with Ks to sing ktv as he had a partyworld voucher which expires in around 2 weeks time. The Oriental Partyworld was really quite deserted and we were the only few customers in the whole area. It had been quite some time since i had sang so many songs within the few hours and it was a bit throat/voice straining for both of us.

Derrick was also coincidentally in Chinatown and we met up for dinner after that with Clarence. Then, something happened which affected my mood for the rest of the night. It was my fault but i didn't know that a small crack would fracture into something big. Things just didn't go my way after i uttered that one phrase. I have indeed learned from my mistake. Sorry again. I know it cannot be undone so that's the least bit i can do.

0 comments: