I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Cca outing

>> Sunday, November 27, 2005

Went for my cca outing at Party World Chinatown today and there were much lesser people than i expected. I think the total cca population is around 50 people and only 9 people including me turned up for the outing. Due to different commitments/appointments, several people left in the midst of the ktv session and there were only 5 people left at the end of it. Nevertheless, i got to know more people in my cca and got to listen to their singing prowess as well. Melvin, our senior, sang incredible well in the few songs that he 'karaoked'. In the beginning, i felt quite self-conscious about my singing coz of the number of people and that i haven't sang ktv for more than a month, but it was better after some time. There are 3 new songs by Stefanie Sun, 3 new songs by Fish Leong and only 1 new song by Jay. We spent 4 hours in the ktv room and left for home after that. It wasn't a very successful cca outing but i'm sure there will be better ones to come.

Felt really bored at home when i got back and chatted continuously online for nearly 5 hours. Now that it's after the exams, i seem to have nothing to look forward to. During my month-long exam period, i was craving for the exams to end and now it has ended, i don't think i'm very happy either. Maybe i'm getting old.

0 comments: