I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Bernard 21st Birthday

>> Monday, October 17, 2005

Met up with Fuli and Weiming on sunday to buy a gift for Bernard who is meeting up with us later in the day. I suggested the Bugis shop selling watches and we got a nice analog Casio watch for him. We then headed to PS where we are supposed to meet up with Bernard.

Next up was the search for a cake shop and we got one at Carrefour. Bernard arrived late due to the pouring rain and we celebrated his birthday in the food court. Couldn't think of any other place to celebrate that has tables and chairs. It has been rather long since we met up due to our packed schedules and i guess the next time will be after our exams.



We stayed on until around 6 pm before we left for home. Was mugging throughout the night due to my physics test on monday and slept at around 4 am.

I need more sleep!