I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Final 2 here i come

>> Friday, November 18, 2005

Had my 3rd last paper today and it was rather manageable. No more self declared break as my next paper is on monday. 1 more week and it'll come to an end.

Went to Funan for a Courts roadshow after my exam as they were allegedly giving offers of $99 for a new laptop with every Pentium 4 laptop traded in. The supposed $99 became $899 when my old laptop was evaluated for its trade in value. It was a disappointment but somehow i had expected that they will come up with a way to increase the selling price. My laptop had a Pentium 4 processor with 192 mb ram and 2 faulty keys on the keypad. Their price evaluation for the trade in value is about $600. The trick is that they used the original price of $1499 to minus the trade-in value that comes up to $899 and the $99 is just stated as the minimum price. Whatever...

Took a bus back home after waiting a long 25 minutes while carrying my heavy laptop. It is a Friday and the roads are really super duper conjested. The bus took around 30 minutes to move from city hall to orchard! It's so freaking long that i fell asleep for 45 minutes in the bus. Of all my trips taking 171, this trip is exceptionally long which took slightly over an hour. Too many cars in Singapore nowadays and the holiday season is making the congestion worse.

A picture of the 1 page self-compiled formula sheet that we are allowed to bring to exam today.

Almost needed a magnifying glass for some of the tiny words. :)

1 comments:

Gunz 2:55 AM  

hee....we can only write on 1 side. good luck for your exams too!!