I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

NUS once again

>> Monday, November 07, 2005

Went back to NUS today to study with Ks and coincidentally met David who was also revising his stuff at Science Faculty Library. Been a long time since i saw him and we had a chat for some time before hitting the books. I can't wait for the exams to end so that i can meet up with some of my friends that i haven't seen for some time. We studied until 9.45 pm as the librarian had "chased" us out by broadcasting some loud oldie folkie kind of music after the announcement that the library will be closing in 15 minutes time. It's really effective as many people left either bothered by the loud music or unable to concentrate on revising anymore. Clever.

Ok, no more blogging the next 2 days. I'll have to concentrate on revising physics.

Countdown til end of exams: 18 days

0 comments: