I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Uni life interesting?

>> Thursday, August 04, 2005

It's totally not like me but yes, i've been mugging these few days. Can't imagine mugging for 4 years minus the semester breaks. Bought 4 textbooks for $130 which all are very thick with loads of information. Not feeling so stressed anymore now that i am slowly adjusting to the change in lifestyle and the university system. Woke up automatically at 8.00 am today. Started reading my maths textbook but eventually dozed off for 2 hours.

Had only 3 hours of lectures today and went back to my room to do the tough maths tutorial. My memory had failed me with some basic maths concepts but luckily i brought my jc notes to refer.

Known quite a number of people from my course but somehow i feel quite sian of knowing new people recently. What's the use of getting to know more hi-bye friends? But of course, friendships take time to nurture so i'll just wait and see.

JC was loads more fun than university. How i wish life was as carefree as before but life goes on. Who wants to screw up the last leg of their education?

I miss KL, Bangkok, my ex job, my outings, my freedom.

0 comments: