I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

S-P-T-L-U-A-D-Y-Y

>> Monday, August 08, 2005

Just watched The Wedding Crashers with my jc mates at orchard after school. It's really quite hilarious and we all had a great time laughing in the theatre. Had a group discussion on maths after the show with Derrick as the tuition teacher since he is already in year 2 and has taken most of modules that we are taking now. Today was kind of a repetition of last Friday as we had a maths discussion as well after watching The Wayward Cloud.

My laptop had spoiled after using for only 2 weeks. Discovered that i could not open windows since yesterday night. I guess it must have been a serious virus attack that i wasn't aware of.

Spent the whole Sunday doing my tutorials and mistakenly done some extra ones as i have 3 tutorial lessons on Monday. I'm planning to take a break on National Day! No studying on public holidays!

About my birthday celebration, i have already compiled the email and will be sending to you all this weekend. Really glad that most of you can make it. :)

0 comments: