I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

BBQ

>> Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I had lessons from 8.30 am to 3.30 pm today and had a brief rehearsal for the song presentation on friday after my lessons. Fuli and i are going to sing "Jie Kou" by Jay Chou as our group's song presentation while another person will be playing the guitar. The practice was not long as the two of us are already familiar with the lyrics and only have to practise a few times with the guitar.

After the rehearsal, i took a break back at my hall before going for the bbq organised by the "onz" people in my course. It was at hall 6 beside my hall so i don't have to walk too far. There were not a lot of people at first but more and more people came to join in the fun.

We played a name game with a volleyball and had to shout out the person's name after that person threw the ball to you. It was like a mini orientation just that there were too many people for all to be able to participate. Next up was a fire contest to see who can build the charcoal fire the fastest. My group lost by a few minutes though.

We started to bbq after that and were chit-chatting amongst each other as well. Had a bit of bbq stuff and there was another game called the human tic-tac-toe planned. Took several photos as well.

A lot of people

My tutorial group

My closer friends in the course

Went back my hall around 10.30 pm after helping to clear the area for leftover food and rubbish.

0 comments: