I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Uni Life=Stress

>> Saturday, July 30, 2005

Met up with Kp on friday morning as i offered to teach him the procedures of printing notes in libraries. I have quite a lot of free time before my lecture which starts at 2.30 pm. Coincidentally, my jc classmates ended their lectures soon after and we had lunch together at hall 3 canteen. Clarence and Terence bought laptops at the computer shop at the price of about 2.3k.

After my 2 hr lecture, i went to the library for a while before going for my aerospace inaugural social which starts at 6.30 pm. Most of us were introducing ourselves and shaking hands with each other. Dinner was also provided and the event was a good opportunity to know our course mates and professors. There are 3 other AJCians in the same course as me and i do not have any recollection of their faces except for 1 guy. There are also a number of Malaysian and China students as well. We spent 3 hours 30 mins at the function hall getting to know each other while the professors answered some of our queries as well.

Went back to my hostel room at around 11.15 pm.

It's Saturday and i'm in school due to a make up lecture. After the physics lecture, i went to print some notes again and went back home with the assignments. Been slacking at home until around 11 pm before attempting the maths tutorial.

I took so long to solve a rather simple question involving trigonometric equations. Got stuck at the later questions and gave up as i was too tired already. I have to try again tomorrow. Arggg......... Doing homework since 2 years 9 months ago. It really sucks coz i have forgotten most of the stuff we learnt in JC. I guess i should be spending a bomb on textbooks coz i really need them. :(

0 comments: