I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Farewell Dinner

>> Thursday, August 11, 2005

Went out with my family on National Day to have buffet lunch at Sakura Toa Payoh. The food was not bad and we filled all our stomachs to the brim. After our lunch, we went to a warehouse sale selling good quality clothes at low prices and bought quite a number of shirts. Headed back home after our shopping spree.

Went back to my hall late in the night as i have lessons starting from 8.30 am on Wednesday.

Wed, it was another peaceful day of studying and i completed maths and econs tutorial for next week. There was no distraction since my laptop had spoiled and Clarence still have to wait a few days more for his new laptop.

Thursday, slept all the way til 11 am as my lessons start at 12.30 pm. There was an aerospace discussion before the tutorial and we decided to have a bbq next thursday in ntu.

Left school after my lectures for Jiekai & Junchen's farewell dinner at Marche Heeren as they are leaving Singapore soon to study overseas. There were fewer people than i expected but i was glad to be able to catch up with the present ones. Had a nice time eating and chatting until around 10 pm. Took a group photo as well.

All the best to Jiekai and Junchen for their future endeavours.

0 comments: