I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Thinking.....

>> Thursday, August 18, 2005

I was supposed to go home today as i do not have any lessons on friday, but i'm staying coz the cca i'm going to join is held every friday evening. I'll be joining the singing section in Chinese Society with Fuli. Hope that the cca will be fun and that we can pick our own pop songs to sing.

Many people have been asking what i want for my present these few days and i've been thinking what i might need. I have been bugging my family for a K750i so don't worry friends, i won't ask you all to buy it for me (as if u all will buy anyway haha). I will love anything that you all buy for me coz i trust your taste and judgement, unless you prove me wrong, haha joking. I'll just be happy to see all of you there on sat. :)

Watched Charlie and The Chocolate Factory at Jurong Point yesterday and it's quite a good movie with delicious and colourful sets, memorable characters and an interesting plot. Gotta catch Napola, 36 and The Maid as well.

0 comments: