I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

My pictures are featured in I-Weekly!!!

>> Thursday, August 25, 2005

It's my birthday today and thank you everyone who wished me Happy Birthday! Slept all the way til 12.45 pm and rushed to my 1.30 pm lecture after having lunch. My classmates were unaware of my birthday and i did not tell them of course, don't like to be in the centre of attention. Don't want any crazy things like singing birthday song in the lecture theatre to happen.

Rushed to pack my stuff after my lessons as my mother is giving me a dinner treat at Crystal Jade Xiao Long Bao. My sister and cousin came along and we had a delicious and full meal at the Jurong Point restaurant. It felt nice to get together with my family since i stay in hostel and only get to see my family during weekends. Went back home after that. I was orginally going to do my tutorials in school but looks like that's not going to happen as i'm very lazy at home.

My friend's father is the chief editor of i-weekly and he passed a few of the ghostly pictures i took to his father to publish since it is in conjuncture with the 7th lunar month article on ghosts. Check out the latest issue 408 of i-weekly page 52. Pity they did not publish the photo with a lot of "spiritual orbs" coz i believe they do not want to scare the readers. The 2 photos published are the deserted hillview hdb with a red light and the picture deep within lim chu kang. These two are not very scary but you all can view my previous posts to view the scarier ones.

Location of the small article

The enlarged version of the article (left) and the cover page for the article on ghosts (right)

0 comments: