I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Enough of studying for now

>> Saturday, August 13, 2005

I have done most of my tutorials in school and now is the time to RELAX......

Went out with Ks on friday for a k-lunch session and we really strained our voices by choosing many challenging songs. Ks have much more stamina than me coz i almost depleted my voice towards the end of the session. Bought some stuff in Chinatown after that and ks had to leave for his tuition appointment.

I continued shopping for a little while before leaving for Bukit Panjang Plaza as i had to order my cake. Decided on a Swensons ice cream cake as it was really delicious at Zewen's bday party. Ordered a 4 kg cake which costs quite a lot!

Went back home as in the evening as i was going to have dinner with my family and some of my dad's business associates. It was rather weird having dinner with them as 3 of them were expatriates. The food at Long Beach Marina was good and we all had a very full dinner.

Saturday, felt quite bored at home and decided to call my jc mates out for dinner. Those attached were all with their gfs and the ones left are me, clarence and gs. Gs went shopping for a laptop case in Sim Lim Square but the shops there close early (more than 50% of the shops were closed at 8 pm). Went Bugis Village for a while and we decided to have steamboat at a shop opposite Shaw Centre. There were quite a lot of people eating and the price is good as well ($10). However, the variety of dishes were not a lot. We spent more than 2 hours slowing eating and chatting, reminiscing of our overseas trips and the fun we used to have. Well, to be optimistic, there are only 3 more months to our year-end vacation. So we'll probably have another trip then :)

Having another ktv session with Ly tomorrow morning. Gotta complete my physics tutorial tomorrow as well. :(

Regarding the email i've sent to everyone that i invited for my bday, all hotmail users seemed to get my mail inside the Junk Mail section so please do check your junk mail if you have not received anything from me yet. (Don't blame me for writing too much in the mail, i don't have the energy to fetch all of you from the bus stop nearest my house, ha.....)

0 comments: