I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Untitled

>> Monday, January 31, 2005

We celebrated Clarence's birthday on sat. Didn't really have a proper celebration as we did not buy a cake and throw a party for him. Shared a $115 dollar fossil leather watch for his present. After having dinner at orchard, my JC friends insisted on going my house although i told them that there is not much we can do at my house. They were still eager and the 7 of them had a tour in my house. A few of them used my computer and watched tv while the rest played dai dee and bridge. They got bored after around 1 hour and we decided to go other places. My house don't have much things to do unless i get the pool table.

We went for another trip to the deserted parts of singapore again. We originally planned to go back to the same place where terence and i saw the thing, but when we were near the place, they changed their minds and decided not to go there instead. One of them suggested Sarimbun camp which he claimed that it is a deserted camp and nobody lives there anymore. We agreed on that place and went there after turning into a sandy, uneven road which leads to sarimbun camp, camp kristine and 2 other places. We stopped near the entrance of the camp which was brightly lit and does not seem deserted at all. There were also packets of fresh rations and fruits on the tables in the cookhouse. We walked down a road beside the camp to see the coastline. It was really quite dark and we walked rather slowly because the road is quite bumpy and there are many pebbles and stones. I took a photo of the sea

and we also saw the light flare which is fired during night live firing. GS told me to quickly take a picture too.

Took a picture of the Police Coast Guard building beside us also.

Looks a bit scary inside right? Anyhow, we left the place a while later and went Boon Lay for supper.

Watched Bad Education today with Weiming. Really enjoyed the show. Met 2 of my bmt friends at night to watch Finding Neverland. Good show but not as great as i expected. Will be booking in bedok camp later for medical ffi. Gotta catch some sleep now that it's 3 am already. Zzzzz....

0 comments: