I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Last Day in Mindef

>> Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Today is our last day in Mindef. My superior was not in today so i was pleasantly surprised. Helped Benjamin to pack all the P-files into the new compactors. Got quite tired after shifting hundreds of personal files. We had moved the files 3 times. The first time was the first day we came, when the old p-file room had to be cleared of all the files and shelves for renovation. A few weeks later when the renovation was complete, we shifted all the shelves and files to the new room but the compactors were not installed yet. So, today was the third and final time we shifted the files. Went to Mindef emart to spend some credits but did not find anything necessary to buy. In the end, i bought 2 packets of toilet rolls. It was the most practical and essential item every household need i guess. Had a great time chatting with Benjamin today, he is ording in Aug next year and is one year younger than us. But, he got a driving license and drives his parents' car, whom are currently overseas. He also told me that my superior actually liked me, not "like" in the sense like romance but like as in more that that of a subordinate. I was kind of surprised and secretly happy that she appreciated my help these few weeks. I had done so much work for her and i guess i deserved her compliment, haha..... Actually wanted to officially say goodbye to her today but did not get the chance to do so. Helped Ben to shred tons of confidential and restricted papers before we left. I did have an enriching experience there, although we were only there for around 1 month and 10 days, we got to know some really nice people, so i had a bit of a mixed feeling when we left for home. I wished i had some sort of a plan in the weeks ahead but i do not have. Looks like i have to start planning ahead soon.

Time flies, we are almost at the end of our ns life. Only left bmt pop marshaling and collecting of our pink ics left if nothing serious crops up. Wondering if i can dye my hair already?

0 comments: