I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Anything goes

>> Friday, January 07, 2005

Was watching my lucky charm just now and laughed like crazy. Chen Hanwei's performance is really hilarous and i really admire his courage for playing the effeminate role with such fervour. Will definitely catch the Channel 8 show every night for good laughs after coming home each day from work, stress and routine.

Originally planned go swimming with ks today but it was cloudy and we went for ktv instead. There wasn't much people singing at level 8 Cine in the morning and we negotiated with the staff to sing overtime coz we arrived late. If only karoake lounges have a wider selection of english songs, but nevertheless, i'm pleased with the selection of chinese songs although Joi Chua's karoake songs are not out yet. Maybe next time when i have a karoake room in my new house, i wouldn't have to spend money on going ktv anymore.

My parents and sister have packed some of their stuff into cardboard boxes except for me. I'm just plain lazy to pack my stuff. I'm just a freakin last-minute-guy. My table is a mess and my room is cluttered with army stuff i brought back from 3 guards. Well, it used to be quite neat. Anyway, since we are shifting house soon so it isn't too much of a problem for me :)

Will be very busy in mindef next week because my colleague lian guo is going to pluck out his wisdom teeth and should be handling some of his stuff including mine. Anyway, i was already busy there and a little more busy doesn't make much of difference. I'm just feeling more unhealthy, was a little exhausted when i came home from orchard today. I'm becoming a couch potato, i need some motivation and time to exercise man. I would rather be helping out in Banda Aceh then doing mundane office work. It is just so different from what we used to do in 3 guards but i'm stating the obvious, duh. I think it will be wonderful to help out victims of the tsunami and i'm really pleasantly surprised and touched by the amount of aid singapore has chipped in for the relief efforts. Read some comments in the Straits Times about some people in the Gulf nations questioning the motives of the generosity of the Western nations towards the tsunami-stricken countries. Some clerics in the Arab world even claimed that the tsunami was an act of god against the countries of tourism and prostitution. What good can they attain by claiming that? Helping and giving is the most important thing currently and questioning and claiming theories are totally irrelevant and useless. I guess some people are just more cold-hearted than others.

0 comments: