I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Working Now

>> Monday, January 10, 2005

I'm not at home now. I'm in my office slacking because my superior is on leave today. Seldom do i have that much time to rest and relax. I'm basically just waiting here until 5.30 pm afterwhich we can go home.

Feeling rather drowsy today because i attended my cousin's wedding yesterday night at UIC building near Lau Pat Sat. The restaurant is rather high-class and the food is very nice. Everything is very well-organised and there are also video presentation of their official exchange of marriage vows in ROM and slideshows with pictures of my cousin and his spouse. The only thing lacking is games for the bride and groom to play and entertain the guests. Nevertheless, they provided a speech to thank everyone for being there at their wedding. Reached home at around 12 midnight.

Watched a movie yesterday before the wedding. Yes, i have to watch at least 1 movie every week or i will develop withdrawal symptoms. This is just the start of the Oscar season when many nominated films begin to screen. Watched Being Julia yesterday which Annette Bening was nominated for Best Actress in a Comedy/Musical at the Golden Globes 2005. The Aviator and Kinsey which are heavily lauded are opening this thursday. Will be spending more money i guess.

50 mins more to go before i leave my office. Will be slogging away tomorrow as usual when my superior returns. :(

0 comments: