I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Nothing Special

>> Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Working in Mindef really helps me to handle stress. Piles of work waiting to be done, some of them that i absolutely have no idea how to do it and the constant ranting by my superior has almost wrecked me. Luckily, I have slowly learnt how to cope with all the things thrown at me. This is really my luck to be posted to the hyper busy department looking at the "wonderful" amount of work my 3 guards colleagues in different branches are doing. I just can say that they are well equipped with reading materials to provide some entertainment in case they fall asleep. Not that i'm complaining though, I don't read books anyway and i'm a rather restless person. Also, it's not very appropriate for me to play my gameboy there. Mindef is like a big corporate building and there are many adults working there. Even if i brought my gameboy, i wouldn't have the time to play it there anyway. These few weeks of tour at mindef is really useful because i have not only learnt how to deal with stress, i have brushed up my computer skills and improved my telecommunications skills. One thing very bad though, i don't have the chance to keep fit. Even though it is Exercise Day on wednesdays, the amount of work does not allow me to go off and exercise at 4 pm. I don't think i'm getting fat although i haven't exercised for around 1 month. I'm forever slim, period. Luckily, i have only a few weeks more to work there. I also have 4 days of off that i haven't cleared and will be clearing around 1 every week.

I really hope to find a well-paying temp job that is interesting instead of some mundane office job after i ord. I really don't mind if it's gonna be physically challenging, after all that we went through in 3 guards and SMI. I can't think of a specific job that fits the criteria though.

Gonna sleep soon too, can't stand the feeling of forcing myself not to sleep in the morning bus and in the office.

Top 10 movies of 2004:
1) The Motorcycle Diaries
2) Mystic River
3) Nobody Knows
4) Troy
5) Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring...
6) House of Sand and Fog
7) Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind
8) The Incredibles
9) Maria Full of Grace
10) Kung Fu Hustle

Worst 5 movies of 2004:
1) Acacia
2) Shark Tale
3) Alexander
4) The Princess Diaries 2
5) Seance

0 comments: