I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Announcements

>> Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Announcement 1: I have officially applied for another university course in NTU. It's aerospace engineering. Sounds interesting right? Accountancy seems absolutely boring comparatively. I decided to change my course because i have no interest in accountancy at all. I chose that in the past because it is a 3 years direct honours course with good job prospects. But i have finally found a course which i have some interest in.

But, but, but I don't think i will get into the course. Why? Because the first year intake is only 60 people. A mere 60 people which is something like 3 classes of JC students. The minimum academic requirements for aerospace engineering is all As for 3 A-level subjects. I got AA and B.............. Why??? Why?????????

But never mind, maybe even if i got 3 As, i might not get into the course because those clever like siao ding dong people who get 4 As and take as'S' papers will apply for that course and deprive people like me.

Nevertheless, i predict that my chances of getting into the course is only 10%. I just pray that those clever like siao people have all gotten scholarships, have forgotten to read the letter from NTU, have no interested in aerospace engine, or have gone overseas. It's just my wishful thinking.

Announcement 2: I'm moving house this sunday. Feeling a little excited and sian. Excited because i'll be living in a 3 storey house, sian because we have to pack so many things, move so many things and unpack so many things. My room is still in the same condition and i haven't packed a single thing yet. Where to start from? I'm just lazy to pack beforehand and i have to watch TV every weekday when i come home from work.

Clearing off tomorrow and 2 days next week, only left with around 1 week of working days before clearing leave. Yipee! I will not be a slave in the office soon. My superior is asking me to do tons of things before i go so that she will need to do less of her stuff in the future. Never mind i'm worked to the max, i only have to ENDURE 1 week.

0 comments: