I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Night Cycling

>> Saturday, December 20, 2008

I went night cycling with my jc friends from East Coast to town area yesterday night. It was a rather relaxing and enjoyable exercise as the winds were preventing us from breaking out a sweat. I also went on a night photography session as well to capture the Singapore cityscape at night.

Outside the bicycle shop

Passing by the Indoor Stadium

Crossing the lit up bridge

Stadium Waterfront

Another view of the stadium waterfront

Singapore Flyer

Group photo in front of the flyer

The flyer icon

Singapore Skyline

Outdoor A Capella concert outside Esplanade

View from Anderson Bridge

and me

Brightly lit Fullerton Hotel

and us

The Esplanade strikes a modernistic skyline

Merlion spurting water

A closer view

Symmetric Esplanade (or durian)

Split halves of Esplanade

We had our first supper at Geylang famous soya beancurd shop.

The food was delicious

Edwin and i

Terence and i were still feeling hungry and we decided to go for 2nd supper at Punggol Nasi Lemak along Tanjong Katong Rd.

2nd supper

We then arrived back at the bicycle shop at around 2 am and headed back home after that. Thanks to Edwin for planning the route of the night cycling.

0 comments: