I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

My sis wedding (Part 2)

>> Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I went to take a nap in my room while waiting for the bride and groom to come back to my house for the solemnization ceremony. At around 1 pm, they came back from my sis in-laws place and they had a quick lunch before the tea ceremony.

Huge crowd of relatives at my house

My parents + my sis and bro-in-law

My grandmothers + my sis and bro-in-law

My grandfather + my sis and bro-in-law

After the tea ceremony, we all proceeded up to the rooftop for the solemnization ceremony for the exchange of marriage vows.

After the solemnization ceremony

My sis 'jie meis' and my bro-in-law 'brothers'

A congratulatory wedding notification published in the chinese newspapers in the morning

0 comments: