I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Feelings

>> Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'm feeling quite bored these few days. Too little reality shows on tv nowadays and i think computer games are quite a waste of time. I'm also in holiday mood and totally no mood to do anything for FYP.

I can't wait for the new year eve celebration. I'm gonna bring some alcohol to Ed's house.

Last holiday before graduation.
Last week before school starts.

And i am still so aimless in what i want.

Sometimes, i feel that time passes so fast. Sometimes i need to feel that i am alive. Sometimes i just can't stand doing nothing.

I'm just so lazy and i need to get myself moving to do something constructive.

0 comments: