I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Christmas Eve

>> Thursday, December 25, 2008

Firstly, let me wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Went out with Ys and Qy for a 4 hr ktv session at orchard earlier in the day. My throat had not regained to my optimal condition and we successfully destroyed ('sha ji'ed) some challenging songs.

At Partyworld

I then headed to Qian Xi Restaurant at Civil Service Club again for christmas eve dinner hosted by my father for his company. It was my fourth time there and the food still tasted as good. The lobster cold dish and the cereal prawn were excellent.

In the restaurant

There is ktv available

Some of my dad's business associates really know how to party and they finished up all the hard liquor that my dad brought. Some of them were dancing along while singing the karoake songs.

Aged but still very energetic

My parents with the signboard with company name

0 comments: