I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Working rat

>> Wednesday, March 30, 2005

What is there to write when i do the same thing everyday for my job. This is basically what i do at my workplace everyday. I put down my bag, on the computer, open the excel file, open the database and start copying files from the excel file into the database. Occasionally, i would drink some water and go to the toilet. This is what i do for 8.5 hours excluding the 1 hour of lunch break. I dozed off about a dozen times today. It is really boring * 100. Luckily, we can listen to mp3 player or receiver when we do data entry. Also, we don't have to wear office attire to work and the pay is quite good as well. Getting my pay on the 5th of april!

Went to AMK's famous hawker centre with my family and some of their country club friends to eat crabs yesterday night to celebrate my mum's birthday.

0 comments: