I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

I need an aim

>> Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Monday, i finally got myself working to find a job by flipping through the classified section of straits times. Called for a $1400 monthly car washer job but there is a age restriction of 30 to 45 years old. Called for another admin assistant job and they only want females. Called for some other jobs and they require us to go down to a place for interview. I got quite sick of calling already and i resigned to slacking in front of my computer, as usual. I need a job man!

Tuesday, went to watch Assault on Precinct 13 at ps with my bmt friend, jun yu, as i had to return him his mp3 player which he accidentally left in my bag around 2 months ago. Some of my jc classmates were clearing leave and off that day and we decided to watch Hitch at night. It was one of the rare occasions we met up during weekdays as most of us were busy in ns before. Went to newton food centre to have our supper after the show.

Wednesday, went with ks to have our weekly swim at safra mt faber. It was a sunny day, perfect for suntanning. After swimming 20 laps, we had our lunch at archorpoint. Got nothing on tomorrow or friday yet. I need to earn money after spending so much since we started clearing leave a month ago.

0 comments: